Food facts : Know about the unique facts related to food about which you hardly know in this post.
Do you know? A person eats an average of 35 tons of food during this period from birth to 35 years.
Man can completely depend on plants for food. But despite this, people in this world like to eat meat. You will be surprised to know that humans kill about 1776 animals every second for food, now whether it is a small animal or a big animal.
Eating walnuts everyday helps in reducing the risk of breast cancer
- By drinking water kept in a copper vessel, you can reduce your weight, your brain is sharp. This increases your immunity. It is beneficial in joint pain.
- People believe that water should not be drunk while eating food because it increases obesity, whereas scientists have proved that drinking water strengthens the digestive power, so water should be drunk while eating food.
- According to scientific research, drinking water from RO purifier increases the chances of getting weakness, fatigue, cramps, headache, and cardiovascular diseases.
- Digestive diseases are cured by eating guava with black salt.
- Diabetic patient should eat guava. Guava controls diabetes.
If you have acidity problem or sour belching, then you should consume spinach.
By applying pieces of ripe papaya on the face daily, facial freckles are eliminated from the root.
Do you know this food facts? Pistachio is actually a fruit not a dry fruit. Its consumption improves diabetes, high blood pressure and digestion. It reduces the risk of heart disease.
Each pineapple plant produces only one pineapple per year.
The pH value of cola is 2.8, if nails are immersed in them for 4 days, it can also dissolve them.
Do you know? No matter how nutritious the salad is, but it should never be consumed on an empty stomach? Due to this you can have problems like gas, hot burn.
Do you know? Before the Eraser’s invention, bread was used to eradicate the pencil.
Green chili contains such nutrients which are very beneficial for the heart. its consumption reduces the chance of having a heart attack. it prevents hardening of the arteries by reducing bad cholesterol in the body.
We eat the whole egg, but most of the calcium is in the Eggshell.
To check the freshness of the egg, place it in cold water mixed with salt. If that egg sinks it is fresh and if it floats, that egg is old.
Green Tea is high in caffeine and if you are consuming it on an empty stomach in the morning, then you may feel dizzy and may also have acidity.
- Do you know that if we talk about banana then it is not a fruit but a herb.
- If you are jealous of someone, then eat bananas, it reduces the jealousy generated in you. Because a type of natural acid is found in banana, which reduces your feeling of jealousy .
- Do you know? There is so much fiber in the banana tree that it can be used to make cloth.
Eating cucumber during breakfast is most beneficial while it is most harmful at dinner time and if you eat cucumber in lunch, then you will get the taste of cucumber and you will not get the nutrients. Therefore, if you can, eat cucumber only in the morning.
Vegetarian Food Facts
Experts estimate that if vegetarianism is adopted by 2050, 7 million people could die per year.
Do you know? London has more Indian restaurants than Mumbai or Delhi.
Do you know? Popcorn is the oldest snack in the world. It is being eaten for the last 7000 years.
On 10 August 2015, NASA astronauts ate food that was grown in space for the first time.
Microwave Food facts
Foods made in microwave do not reduce the nutrients of the food.
The pH level of the body is controlled by drinking coconut water. It prevents bacterial and fungal infections from occurring. It makes your skin glow. It fulfills the deficiency of vitamins and minerals in your body. Increases electrolyte level in the body. It controls the diabetes of your body.
POTATO Food facts
- Do you know? Potatoes can absorb and reflect wifi signals.
- Do you know? Potato was the first vegetable grown in space. He was first brought into space in October 1995.
Do you know? The medicine should not be taken after eating grapes, it can lead to death after that.
Tea should not be drunk on an empty stomach in the morning, it causes irritability in your behavior.
Food facts : Monk fruit is 300 times sweeter than sugar?
The ice cream shown in the movies is made only from potatoes so that the ice cream does not melt during the shooting.
Food facts : In America Burgers are considered in the category of Organic Food.
Honey bee vomits. Honey is the only food that never rots. it can be save for 3000 years. Real honey freeze in Winter and melt in Summer.
Satvik Food Facts
Satvik food increases life. gives strength, health and fulfillment. Such food is full of juices. Healthy and heart blowing.
Shri Madbhagwat Geeta (Chapter 17, Shloka 8)
Food facts : Sabudana is made from the pulp of the trunk of a tree called sago palm. Which is completely Vegetarian.
Eating chocolate is beneficial for people who have low blood pressure problems. Chocolate has immediate benefits when it comes to lowering blood pressure.
Do you know ? Apple consists of 25 percent air, so apples float in water.
Food facts : Do you know that what we call Pizza is correctly pronounced as “Pitsa“
Read also : What is the difference between Pizza Sauce and Tomato Sauce?